Our van ramps come in two styles and three widths and in many cases are much less expensive than van conversions or hydraulic lifts.
Compare two options:
Our van ramp owners love the following features:
- Strong: aerospace aluminum has 1,000 pound capacity
- Safe: Superior engineering and excellent traction
- Flexible: 26”/30”/36” widths
- Quality: Unconditional 10-Year warranty on ramp (one year warranty on motor for powered systems)
- Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Delivery Vehicles
- Fleet Vans
- Handicap Transportation Organizations
Roll-A-Ramp® offers two kinds of van ramps
Manual Folding Van Ramps
The perfect van access solution for those looking for an economical option for wheelchair or scooter ramps. The manual folding ramp folds out of the van door to the ground.
Powered Folding Van Ramps
Powered van ramps are affordable because they can fit into many existing vans with only 2 – 4 hours of installation time. There may not be a need to buy an expensive conversion van. Because van styles and models are changing every year, please call us or one of our excellent dealers to determine if your vehicle is compatible with our ramp.
Also, many van manufacturers offer rebates or programs to support installing van ramps. Click below to learn more about their mobility rebates.