The Roll-A-Ramp® Portable Stage Ramp System is the most portable, easy to set up and store ramp available today. Roll-A-Ramp is used as a solution for graduation ceremonies, theaters, and special events. It is the total solution for temporary stage access.
Wooden ramps can be complicated to build and difficult to store. Wooden ramps may require the services of a carpenter or a building permit, and nearly impossible to store in a small area. Schools, arts organizations, and event centers have purchased the Roll-A-Ramp® Stage Ramp System because it is portable and can be used for events whenever it is needed. If the ramp is not needed at a particular event, it can be disassembled easily and stored. Ramp length can also be adjusted to accommodate different stage heights. With an excellent load capacity, it is also great for DJs and musicians to load heavy equipment and flight cases onto stages for events.
Our stage ramp system checks all the boxes required for providing temporary stage access:
- 36″ wide is ADA compliant – Aircraft aluminum construction
- Safe and sturdy for accessing the stage without climbing stairs – 1,000 pound capacity!
- Always Portable – Ramp quickly splits into shorter sections without tools and rolls up for easy storage
- Stores efficiently – entire system breaks down quickly into small modules, can be stored in a small closet
- Hassle-free set-up with little notice if an attendee needs a ramp
- 10-Year Warranty
- Ability to quickly change ramp length by simply adding or removing links and rolls up for easy storage
- Save your back by eliminating the need for lifting heavy equipment
Download for more information
Stage Ramp Systems
M36-12-2 36″ wide x 12′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-14-2 36″ wide x 14′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-18-2 36″ wide x 18′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-24-2 36″ wide x 24′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-36-2 36″ wide x 36′ long with handrails on both sides
(also available with handrail on one side only)
Browse the gallery below!