The Roll-A-Ramp® Portable Stage Ramp System is the most portable, most easy to set up and store ramp available today. Used as a solution for graduation ceremonies, in theaters, and for special events it is your total solution for temporary stage access.
Wooden ramps can be complicated to build and be complicated to store. Wooden ramps may require the services of a carpenter or a building permit, and nearly impossible to store in a small area. Schools, arts organizations, and event centers have purchased the Roll-A-Ramp® Stage Ramp System because it is portable and can be used for events whenever needed. If the ramp is not needed at a particular event, it can be disassembled easily and stored. Ramp length can also be adjusted to accommodate different stage heights. With an excellent load capacity, it is also great for DJs to load heavy equipment and flight cases onto stages for their events.
Our stage ramp system checks all the boxes required for providing temporary stage access.
- 36″ wide is ADA compliant – aircraft aluminum construction
- Safe and sturdy for accessing the stage without climbing stairs – 1,000 pound capacity!
- Always Portable – Ramp quickly splits into shorter sections without tools and rolls up for easy storage
- Stores efficiently – entire system breaks down quickly into small modules for storage in a small closet
- Hassle-free set-up with little notice if an attendee needs a ramp
- 10-Year Warranty
- Ability to quickly change ramp length by simply adding or removing links and rolls up for easy storage
- For entertainment use, save your back by eliminating lifting heavy equipment
Download for more information
Stage Ramp Systems
M36-12-2 36″ wide x 12′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-14-2 36″ wide x 14′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-18-2 36″ wide x 18′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-24-2 36″ wide x 24′ long with handrails on both sides
M36-36-2 36″ wide x 36′ long with handrails on both sides
(also available with handrail on one side only)
Browse the gallery below!