Portable Modular Ramps
If you’re looking for a ramp to get into your home or business, you can order a complete kit that includes everything you need.
Welcome to the Roll-A-Ramp® Modular Ramp System! Available in four widths (26″, 30″, 36″ and 48″). Modular ramps begin at 5′ in length can go up to nearly any length you need.
The Roll-A-Ramp® Modular Ramp System is an excellent alternative to building a permanent wooden ramp and is a great option for wheelchairs, walkers, scooters, or any accessibility need. Unlike some ramps, where once you reach a 10-foot length you are limited to a more stationary or permanent ramp, the Roll-A-Ramp® gives you the versatility of having a portable system at any length. Longer Roll-A-Ramps can easily be divided into shorter sections. In most situations, you will not need a building permit to place a ramp in front of your home because the ramp is portable and does not alter the permanent structure of the home. Handrails can be added to one or both sides as well. Plus, platforms (small landings) can create a ramp that changes directions.
What ramp configuration is right for you? Download our Modular Guide 5 Easy Steps to find out!
Available Ramp Widths (each width can be built to any length in 1-foot increments)
- 26-inch wide
- 30-inch wide
- 36-inch wide
- 48-inch wide
Typical system may include:
- One long ramp or multiple shorter ramps
- Removable Handrails
- Adjustable Support Stands
- Quick Connect Pins (for easily removing or adding ramp links)
- Support Stands for ramps 10′ and longer (placed at 6′-7′ increments)
- Platform w/handrails. Three sizes are available 60″ x 60″, 60″ x 48″, and 48″ x 48″.
- Easy set up and take down – or leave in place
- Rolls up and is always portable
- Lightweight yet extremely sturdy and durable
- Can be configured as multiple ramps in one – ask how!
- 10-year warranty on ramp