The Roll-A-Ramp® Portable Boat Ramp is great for loading or unloading passengers, pets, and supplies onto your boat or pontoon. Use Roll-A-Ramp® from dock-to-shore, dock-to-boat, boat-to-boat, or riprap-to-boat. Roll-A-Ramp® can be used as a portable gangway. Saltwater is no problem!
Unique Features to Roll-A-Ramp®
- Ramp rolls up and can be separated into multiple sections
- Aircraft 6061 Aluminum, T6 Hardness
- Strong and Lightweight – Supports up to 1,000 pounds and easy to handle
- Full 10-Year warranty on ramp
- Will not rust or corrode
- Extendable by quickly adding additional links so you never have the wrong length ramp
- Easily separate ramp into smaller sections for storage and handling
- Handrails can be added as an option
- Quickly make a shorter ramp into a longer ramp by separating with Quick Release Pins and adding an extra Approach Plate
Download Boat Ramp Brochure
Contact Roll-A-Ramp for more information or to order
Take your ramp with you to help family and friends move from boat deck to the dock or shore. Ramp pictured above is is the Florida Keys.
No other ramp could meet the unique needs of this customer.