The Roll-A-Ramp® Portable Boat Ramp is great for loading or unloading passengers, pets, and supplies onto your boat or pontoon. Use Roll-A-Ramp from dock-to-shore, dock-to-boat, boat-to-boat, or riprap-to-boat. Roll-A-Ramp can be used as a portable gangway. Saltwater is not a problem!
Unique Features to Roll-A-Ramp®:
- Rolls-up and can be separated into sections
- Aircraft 6061-Aluminum, T6 Hardness
- Strong and Lightweight – Supports up to 1,000 pounds and easy to handle
- Full 10-Year warranty on ramp
- Will not rust or corrode (saltwater is no problem)
- Extendable by quickly adding additional links so you never have the wrong length ramp
- Easily separate ramp into smaller sections for storage and handling
- Optional Handrails can be added
- Quickly make a shorter ramp into a longer ramp by separating with Quick Release Pins and adding an extra Approach Plate
Download Boat Ramp Brochure
Contact Roll-A-Ramp for more information or to order.
Take your ramp with you to help family and friends move from boat deck to the dock or shore. Ramp pictured above is is the Florida Keys. No other ramp could meet the unique needs of this customer.